Wednesday, February 9, 2011

i will love you forever.




When I see elder's in love, it warms my heart so much. It gives me hope that love does last forever. I feel so cynical about love in this time and age. With so many divorces, people cheating, etc. it's like, does real love actually exist? When I see older couples walking hand in hand, it puts a smile on my face instantly. To think this couple has probably been together for 30+ years. They've stuck by each other through the worst of things and the best of things. They've managed to put every thing aside and just love each other no matter what. To me that is the most romantic thing in the world. Still so much in love that they're holding hands after all those years. That is romance to me. That gives me hope that true love still exists.

(but when i watch everybody loves raymond i get discouraged again. ha!)

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooooooo sweet. I love seeing old people in love. My Nana & Papa were married for 62 years. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete