Wednesday, February 9, 2011

everybody loves....

I know this show is fake and obviously just a show for entertainment but it's the most depressing relationship I've ever witnessed. This is why I'm afraid of getting married... because of loveless marriages.

I'm not even sure if they're supposed to even be in love in this show but if I were in a marriage like this, I'd want out.

Imagine being married to a woman who nags, bitches, and get's mad at everything the husband does. Like in the show, she get's mad at him every time he wants to go golfing. I know there's probably millions of relationships like this in real life and it's sad. How come someone wont let their loved one do something they enjoy?

Just like the show, there's tons of couples that stay together because they feel like they have too. There's obviously no love involved but just existance. Because it's comfortable. Because of kids.

The episode today was about how she wanted to go on a little weekend vacation and he didn't want too and was afraid he would have to be alone with her all weekend and have to actually talk to her. This is sad, because it's real life.

I would feel so unfulfilled and empty if the man I was with didn't want to talk to me and everything always felt so forced. This show emphasizes on being a comedy but to me it's a tear jerker. This show and marriages like these scare me about getting married. I understand not all relationships are this empty and sad but I never want to be in a relationship like this. Seeing as there are so many like this one, I would hate to be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment